The creative and innovative inventions in the modern era have made us busy in our lifestyles, imposing less time for us to style ourselves for after-work. In this situation making the best styles out of one outfit from day to night can help to us be in style with our busy schedules. Adding, multiplying, subtracting, and dividing some elements from one outfit could be the four symbolic aspects that could help us in styling ourselves from day to night.
‘’Add the layers, Subtract the add-ons, Multiply the accessories, Divide the compositions.’’
Fashion is all about recreating your attires from your wardrobe in different styles and methods. You can never be bored with your wardrobe styles and don’t need to invest in new pieces if you crack the code of styling the outfits in different ways. Mix and Match fashion is a key that adds magic to your boring repeated outfits. All you need in a wardrobe hunt, and the one who can carry out one fashion piece in different ways can never be out of style. Mixing and Matching can upgrade your style game and create a great impression on your fashion sense and when it is done in between two different categories, it elevates your personality and style.
ACCENTUATE YOUR OUTFITS WITH THE ACCESSORIES-
- Solid foundation of accessories that matches our outfit that will lend a hand in presenting ourselves elegantly. Fashion defines a person, but accessories play a vital role in changing the overall looks of your attire by adding layers and colors. Accessories like handbags, belts, shoes, hats, watches can upgrade the basic outfits. Accessories help us to create fluent style waves up from head to toe and now from day to night. Flaw to flawless look is the role of accessories, that help in maintaining the eco of your styling game. To rule the fashion game, we need to opt for perfect accessories that will take our look from drab to fab, from day to night. Swap your daylight accessories with the cozy evening one’s, for example-
- 9:00 a.m. strappy sandals can be swapped with 9:00 p.m. pointed heels switching office looks into party look.
- 9;00 a.m. plain one-piece dress with jacket can be swapped with 9;00 p.m. one piece with stylish belt and high boots elevating the boring casual into classy one!
- Source- liveabout.com
LAYER THE LAYERS LIKE A PRO! –
- Swapping the outfits mainly includes layering the outfits with different fashion pieces that mark a different style with each one. Adding or Removing layers Jackets, shrugs, scarfs, blazers, vests, can change your cozy office vibe into romantic dinner vibe. One can switch to different vibes by Trying different combinations, adding the layers, removing the basic staples, multiplying the pieces, and dividing the add-ons. Keep in mind to limit the layers up to 1-2 that keep your style quotient as a priority. For example-
- Pull up casual tank top with trendy blazer and denims for the working hours and swap it with fitted skirt and bomber jacket for the dinner vibes.
- Add up a sleeveless one-piece on a turtleneck sweater with leggings and classy boots, and swap it into party look by removing the sweater and legging, adding high boots to the attire.
- Source- bing.com
- Source- travelfashiongirl.com
- Source- pinterest
ONE WARDROBE PIECE, MULTIPLE WAYS-
- As said mixing and matching can help you switch from daylight outfit to classy noon vibe to cozy evenings vibes to party night vibe. Pick out a versatile outfit that is enough to function from day to night turning out into different styles at different venues and different times. Let’s look into one example-
- Let’s take a jacket as our versatile pick to style into different ways that can take our looks day to night.
- For the day vibe pair your jacket with a classy white shirt, adding a light-color vest on it, layer it with the jacket. Denims are perfect to style with the layers, keeping sandals in the loop.
- For the afternoon vibe pair your jacket with a basic tee and denims, adding jacket, a hat, and classy boots in the frame.
- For the evening vibe pair your jacket with same color tee and denims, seeing that the jacket highlights more than the outfit, to add more drama in the attire go with opposite color shoes and add a classy watch to keep the look perfectly balanced.
- For the night vibe, switch to one piece, adding jacket as a layer and to make it more elegant add a contrasting waist belt and high boots.
- While styling all the looks make sure that the outfits are balanced on the basis of colors, layers, accessories, composition of top and bottom wear.
- source- merricksart.com
- Source- room334.com
SOME TIPS TO SWITCH YOUR DAY TO NIGHT LOOKS-
- The base is the foundation of your outfit. First, consider the event or place you want to carry your outfit for! The mix & match can be done with either pants, tops, or suits. Each piece can add a classic and neutral tone to your base outfit. Mixed patterns can be fun but tricky to style. If you want to initially start this mismatch fashion, first go with a basic or classic top and mix & match them with trendy and classy prints to elevate your look!!!
- Arrange your wardrobe on basis of colors to make it easy to use any color combination. Know your color type and go with the color schemes you think that will add a great impression on your outlook. Using different color layers can also switch your daylight outfit into a night one! This is not only limited to clothing, but accessories can also be used to possess any color scheme. Go through your wardrobe and shop thoughtfully next time seeing for the shades or tones you actually need. Design your ideal capsule wardrobe, know your style and comfort.
- Our Style is always defined by every piece of the outfit we count on. This includes from the tiny earrings to long shrugs; each wardrobe piece matters in our styling game. Making a chic style statement has become important in today’s ultra-fashion-conscious world, everything from hats to boots, jackets to skirts, necklace to belts can rule the roost, so it is important to note that every piece that we pair with our outfit must impose a small statement.
- source- thestylescribe.com
BLOG BY- APEKSHA JAIN